Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beautiful Colorado....AHHHHHH

We have been in Montrose Colorado since Wednesday visiting Jeff's parents. About a year ago we decided to have a Fall trip with the adult Wyrick's so Craig/Lisa and Yvonne/Chuck trekked here too and we had a long family weekend together.

I am personally quite fond of the Wyrick margarita so the first chance I got, I had me one. a BIG one. and then I chugged another. About 8:30 that night, I had to be put to bed.....but it sure was FUN!!!!
We journeyed to Ridgway and Ouray during the day time enjoying Jeep rides and beautiful weather.

On Friday night we got a big rain storm and Saturday morning we woke up to find snow on the mountains. This view is from Jim and Paula's front porch.
This is the view toward Montrose out their back yard. Good times, good food....and great family memories :)

No comments: